Tantek 4D is one of Ireland, the UK and Europe’s most exciting digital engineering companies to emerge.
Tantek4D offers an extensive range of digital solutions for the built environment, working within the Architectural, Engineering, Construction and Operations (AECO) industry.
Based in Co. Sligo, Tantek4D approached Proactive to help them expand their business and to promote the brand in Ireland, the UK and across Europe.
It was highlighted several times during the strategy workshop phase that many clients were referring to the company using the company founder’s family name, Tansey, rather than the actual company brand name. This created the challenge of portraying the Tantek brand in such a way that clients would trust it in international markets.
It became clear that a brand repositioning from a family business to a more professional international company was needed. To do this, Proactive looked at changing the logo to a more innovative and high tech font and symbol to help position the brand as a larger player in the industry. The strapline and overall company general messaging was also reviewed to ensure a more professional tone. Finally, a website refresh was required to help tie in the new Tantek brand and repositioning.
Services provided to Tantek4D include:
- Concept development, design and implementation of a new brand including realignment of the name and logo
- Branding services including branding strategy, and brand guidelines development
- Clear communication and messaging strategy
- Creative design of stationery suite, membership materials, event brochures, posters, and PowerPoint design
- Website UX, design and development
- Digital services including social channel graphics
- Paid advertising for lead generation
- SEO management
“The new branding and website has definitely helped to convert leads and we are delighted with the service from Proactive.”
Conor Tansey, CEO & Co-Founder, Tantek4D