As leaders in tech collaboration, itag connects members through networking events, tech talks, social events and hosting upskilling opportunities for leadership and future skills development.
itag collaborates with third level institutions, government agencies, professional bodies, and international partners to drive our members’ shared commitment to the ongoing sustainable development of the tech community.
Having provided itag with website development services in the past and also graphic design support for its flagship itag Awards and Atlantic festival, Proactive Design + Marketing was a natural port of call. itag reached out to us in 2020 for advice and recommendations on the future direction of the itag branding.
Services provided to itag include:
- Concept development, design and implementation of a new brand including realignment of the name and logo
- Design of sub brand identity system
- Branding services including branding strategy, and brand guidelines development
- Creative design of stationery suite, membership materials, event brochures, posters, and PowerPoint design
- Website UX, design and development
- Digital services including social channel graphics
- Event graphic design support for AtlanTec Festival 2019 and the 2020 Virtual Festival
“Having dealt with Proactive Design + Marketing on previous occasions, when the time came around for a discussion on the future direction of the itag branding, Proactive were our first port of call. From the outset, Ray, Breda, and the team could visualise what we were looking for. We found them to be extremely efficient, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. We couldn’t recommend them highly enough for their professionalism and creativity.”
Caroline Cawley, CEO itag