Whether it’s a commercial event, national sporting fixture or local charity function, Proactive has the knowledge and experience to deliver a first-class event. Our team an impressive event management portfolio and continues to build on its reputation for efficiency, creativity and professionalism.
Event Management Services include:
- Event Concept Development
- Coordination of the event preparation and delivery
- Innovative offline and online marketing and communications to raise awareness and interest in your event
- Media and PR management
- Management of the operations team and event contractors
- Development of the logistics plan, including the organisation of AV equipment, transport, catering/refreshments, medical provision, volunteers, entertainment, etc.
- Planning and delivery of safety and security requirements
- Literature/Stand design and print
- Post event review and communications
Proactive Design and Marketing along with our sister company RunIreland.com, provides a complete sports event management service, including event branding and marketing, online event management, developing sponsorship programs and packages as well as order handling, event operations and logistics.
Proactive and RunIreland.com (Winner of Eircom Spider Award) founder, Ray O’Connor, is a marathon running enthusiast and brings a vast amount of hands-on experience to the table. Ray has completed 136 marathons to date, including the gruelling Marathon Des Sables and the Brathay 10 Marathons in 10 Days Challenge….and he’s done it twice! In 2010 Ray founded Marathon Club Ireland which is now one of the largest running clubs in the country. He is currently the Race Director of the Run Galway Bay Festival, Race Director of the Connemara 100 mile race (which he has completed twice), Event Director for Electric Run Dublin 2014 – winner of an Event Industry Award, Event Director for Irish Cancer Society Colour Dash events in Dublin, Cork and Galway, and has recently been appointed as the Event Director for Tough Mudder Ireland – the first licenced partner Tough Mudder event in Europe. Ray is also an avid Ultra Marathoner and sits on the Ultra Running Committee of Athletics Ireland. Ray received a Galway Person of the Year Award for his services to charity and sport and continues his support of charities through his work with the Manuela Riedo Foundation of which he is a board member, Cancer Care West through Run Galway Bay and Cycle Against Suicide as a Spin-off coordinator.