Proactive is a high-profile, Irish-owned Marketing Agency specialising in delivering strategic solutions for our clients through creative, engaging and relevant campaigns. Our team includes graphic designers, web developers, video editors, digital marketing experts and marketing strategy leaders. Proactive also has an event management division. Proactive’s clients range from small start-ups to international brands including TE, Medtronic, AbbVie, Tough Mudder and many more.
If you want a job where no two days are the same, where you are challenged to learn and develop your skills, then you are the person we are looking for. You will be part of an integrated team that delivers every time for our clients – achieving exceptional results.
Based in Galway, there is always plenty to do outside of work. There are numerous opportunities for the team to get involved in organising events through Proactive or our sister company RunIreland.com.
- You’ll be part of the front-end web design and development team.
- You’ll participate in all website design and wireframing, development and maintenance, content editing and publishing.
- You’ll work as part of a project team with graphic designers, marketing strategists, digital strategists and project managers to deliver a high-quality service that will produce results for our clients.
- You’ll be part of the digital and graphic design team charged with delivering digital advertising design and other ad-hoc projects.
Who you are:
- You are highly motivated and passionate about website development and digital marketing technology in general.
- You have experience building custom sites in WordPress or other CMS platforms.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to quality check content on a regular basis.
- You are comfortable taking a project from initial specification to completion, dealing with project managers and clients.
- You possess market awareness of available options in terms of new avenues for marketing campaigns.
- You can gather requirements from clients and project managers and turn them into an agreed brief.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment with varied targets and goals.
- You are a multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and campaigns as well as BAU activities.
- You would love to be based in Galway working for high-profile Irish and international clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working with commercial CMS websites.
- Experienced in Photoshop – sizing, image optimising and working with brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of web performance fundamentals.
- Experience with performance tests, troubleshooting and optimisation.
- Experience in advising on new features and being a trusted advisor on technology-related decisions.
- Experience in Google Analytics, analysing reports and implementing corrective action or improvements.
- Experienced in the fundamentals of on-page and technical SEO.
- A relevant degree.
- Comfortable working on your own and managing your time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in email marketing on MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or equivalent
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge to help with presenting data and supporting decision making.
- Experience with WordPress custom theming/plugin development.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of MySQL.
The role will require a good self-starter who can get stuck in and make a quick impact within the digital marketing team
Email your CV plus portfolio in response to this job advert to email@example.com