Proactive is a high-profile, Irish-owned Marketing Agency specialising in delivering strategic solutions for our clients through creative, engaging and relevant campaigns. Our team includes graphic designers, web developers, video editors, digital marketing experts and marketing strategy leaders. Proactive also has an event management division. Proactive’s clients range from small start-ups to international brands including TE, Medtronic, AbbVie, Tough Mudder and many more.
If you want a job where no two days are the same, where you are challenged to learn and develop your skills, then you are the person we are looking for. You will be part of an integrated team that delivers every time for our clients – achieving exceptional results.
Based in Galway, there is always plenty to do outside of work. There are numerous opportunities for the team to get involved in organising events through Proactive or our sister company RunIreland.com.
- You are highly motivated and passionate about digital marketing and multimedia technology in general.
- You have experience in managing a business’s online presence and digital marketing activities.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to quality check content on a regular basis.
- You are comfortable taking a project from initial specification to completion, dealing with colleagues, managers and clients on a variety of projects.
- You possess market awareness of the available options in terms of new avenues for marketing campaigns.
- You can gather requirements from clients and project managers and turn them into an agreed brief.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment with varied targets and goals.
- You are a multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and campaigns as well as BAU activities.
- We are looking for someone with a desire to keep learning and who has a professional approach to work.
- You would love to be based in Galway working for high-profile Irish and international clients.
About The Role
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in digital marketing roles in business.
- You must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- You must have a proven track record of marketing brands on-line.
- You must have the marketing expertise to develop online / digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients and industries
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams is essential.
- The knowledge of how each social media platform and digital channels connect with each other and how these connections can be used for effective marketing is key.
- You should be able to analyze data and use analytics to further enhance a company’s marketing performance and make the necessary recommendations.
- A combination of technical and creative problem-solving skills is essential.
- You will be expected to set achievable goals for your clients and focus on achieving them.
- It’s important to be a good listener and problem solver.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
- A good standard of English.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in email marketing on MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or equivalent.
- Excellent MS Excel / Google Sheets knowledge to help with presenting data and supporting decision making.
- Experience with WordPress content editing.
- The ability to create content.
- Full drivers license preferred.
The role will require a good self-starter who can get stuck in and make a quick impact within the digital marketing team
Email your CV and cover letter in response to this job advert to firstname.lastname@example.org