Google Analytics 4 is coming. Also known as GA4, the latest version of Google Analytics provides a wide range of compelling new features and product enhancements.
On July 1, 2023, standard Universal Analytics properties will no longer process data. This will impact every website where data is used, monitored or analysed.
For your website to continue to track data and provide intelligent insights, GA4 properties must be created and configured correctly before July. If your website doesn’t currently have analytics configured, but you are interested in receiving the benefits of GA4, keep reading.
- Websites have until July 1st 2023 to configure GA4.
- The changeover is mandatory.
- Existing analytics will be lost if GA4 is not configured correctly.
The team at Proactive have been preparing for these changes for months. The analytics for our clients have all been configured ahead of the launch of Google Analytics 4.
Data is the lifeblood of any business. Failure to capitalise on important data related to the performance of your website can impact on the success of your business.
We can help you with that.
For €490, our experienced team of digital experts can:
- Save you time and energy
- Configure and setup GA4 for your website
- Deliver an essential GA4 Glossary detailing the new Analytics terms and metrics, ensuring you hit the ground running
- Provide 1 hour of training
- Offer a bespoke training manual for your business needs
There are less than 3 months to implement the changes, or you risk losing your precious data in the changeover.
Our team of marketing and data analysts can configure your site, giving you peace of mind and ensuring you continue to receive cutting-edge insights to improve your online performance.
To learn more about the upcoming changes and how it can impact your website here.
If you are interested in this service, complete the following form and a member of the GA4 team will contact you within 48 hours.