- You’ll be part of the front-end web design and development team.
- You’ll participate in all website design and wireframing, development and maintenance, content editing and publishing.
- You’ll work as part of a project team with graphic designers, marketing strategists, digital strategists and project managers to deliver a high-quality service that will produce results for our clients.
- You’ll be part of the digital and graphic design team charged with delivering digital advertising design and other ad-hoc projects.
Who you are:
- You are highly motivated and passionate about website development and digital marketing technology in general.
- You have experience building custom sites in WordPress or other CMS platforms.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to quality check content on a regular basis.
- You are comfortable taking a project from initial specification to completion, dealing with project managers and clients.
- You possess market awareness of available options in terms of new avenues for marketing campaigns.
- You can gather requirements from clients and project managers and turn them into an agreed brief.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment with varied targets and goals.
- You are a multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and campaigns as well as BAU activities.
- You would love to be based in Galway working for high-profile Irish and international clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working with commercial CMS websites.
- Experienced in Photoshop – sizing, image optimising and working with brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of web performance fundamentals.
- Experience with performance tests, troubleshooting and optimisation.
- Experience in advising on new features and being a trusted advisor on technology-related decisions.
- Comfortable working on your own and managing your time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in email marketing on MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or equivalent
- Strong Google Apps knowledge to help with presenting data and supporting decision making.
- Experience with WordPress custom theming/plugin development.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of MySQL.
- Experienced in the fundamentals of on-page and technical SEO.
- Experience in Google Analytics, analysing reports and implementing corrective action or improvements.
The role will require a good self-starter who can get stuck in and make a quick impact within the digital marketing team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below.