Proactive are looking for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team and provide support on a wide range of digital activities.
If you have a passion for one particular area, we will provide the support needed to specialise or if a more varied role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you! Proactive is a very flexible working space and we only want you to work on tasks you are happy doing. We are completely open and embrace new ideas and opinions. The ideal candidate should be open and interested in creating new processes and collaborating with the wider team in Proactive on strategy or brainstorming sessions.
- Co-ordinating our client’s content calendar
- Keeping pace with SEO, content marketing and digital marketing industry trends
- Launching, tracking and reporting on paid digital ad campaigns
- Event management responsibilities
- Management of client digital channels
- Assist with developing marketing strategy
- Content creation, using social media templates to create varied content on client social media accounts. Writing articles for blog or news sections of websites.
- Social Media Management – looking after our clients social media presence across all channels. Creating, maintaining, and implementing digital marketing and editorial calendars.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the implementation of overall digital marketing strategy for a wide range of clients.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business, Communications, or another similar field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be passionate about digital marketing with a proven track record of creative thinking.
- Be comfortable working across multiple teams and projects.
- Excellent knowledge of social media advertising and Google Ads.
- Be confident and capable to communicate clearly, effectively, and confidently at all levels.
- Experience in managing marketing budgets would be helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of SEO would be helpful but not required.
- Have excellent written, presentation and editorial skills.
- Be comfortable working with data and be analytical in your approach to developing workable outputs from data analysis.
- Have good business acumen and organisational skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below.